Blog - Day 1

OK folks - big day today! I added a forum and a blog to my website http://www.fxalgotrader.com/

I guess I better introduce myself - my name is Crispin Scruby and I'm an FX trader and system developer. I used to work in IT software sales for about 12 years and I quit in 2005 to trade FX off my own account.

Over the past three years I've burnt the midnight oil big time and in the process I've developed a range of FX trading tools which I sell on my website.

The objective of this blog is to let people know what's involved in the day to day operations of an FX trader and system developer. Actually I kind of pretty much do everything from building my website, to handling customer enquiries, to coding new systems. At the moment I'm not doing much trading but I intend to get back into it over the next few weeks.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment