Happy New Year or maybe not!

Dear Traders,

Happy New Year to you all and good luck in your trading endeavours in 2011.

I was doing some website admin earlier today checking links to my site. I came across a couple of websites who are offering my EAs and indicators illegally for massively reduced prices. In fact they were offering a massive range of other MT4 based products at monstrous discounts as well.

I am not aware of any agreement with these companies to distribute my products and I can only assume, at this stage, that they have illegally decompiled ex4 program files into source code and removed the copy protection systems developed by the original authors.

Regrettably I have removed all downloadable installers from my web server which will put an end to trial versions of the software until I get to the bottom of what the **** is going on with my source code.

It's a great shame certain individuals seem to have no regard for people's intellectual property online.

More to follow when I find out more!!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment