Best BS Quotes in Forex

I was just doing some web design this afternoon and I was thinking how much bull shit there is on the web about forex trading so I've compiled a list of prize crap that I came across this afternoon:-

"Using Strategy Tester This EA Had Only 2 Losses between 9/16/09 - 9/16/10"

"Guaranteed forex profits with this EA - This link will expire in 12 hours, so please take action now"

"He's a genuine professional Forex trading guy"

"No BS, This Innovative 'Scalping' Technology Will Guarantee Profits For A LIFETIME! This EA Really Works & Almost 100% Of The TIME!"

"I'm Not Here To Feed You Tons Of Marketing Waffle"

"100% guaranteed Trades forever"

Do people really fall for this crap?



Comments

  1. Hey Everybody,

    I've included a list of the most recommended forex brokers:
    1. Best Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

    Here is a list of top forex instruments:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    I hope you find these lists helpful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment