Zeus Risk Controller Improvements


Seems like a an awfully long time since I posted on here!

I've just released some changes to the Zeus Risk Controller which include changes to the trailing stop system, exclusion parameters for FX AlgoTrader arb trades (basically the risk controller will ignore them as the Stat arb packages have their own risk management system already embedded within their code)

I've also increased the range of pairs Zeus will monitor up to 30.

Here's a screenshot of the system running with a couple of trades. You can see the risk of stop out indicator which changes colour as a position draws.

I certainly wish I'd used this system when I started trading - the equity curve on the web page is real - it's mine! A risk controller would of prevented me suffering account threatening losses and the account would probably still be active and functional rather than trashed. It's surprising how many traders think they can manage their own risk but in reality things often work out very differently!

Comments