What FX AlgoTrader software does

My FX trading background has been 'patchy' - I've traded full time on and off over the last few years. I had a rotten time last year and busted a big account which sent me back into R&D mode. I'd been playing around with Metatrader MT4 which is my trading platform for FX and various indexes and commodities. The underlying language which drives MT4 is called MQL4 which is a query language.
When I first started coding I couldn't make the system play a sound but now I can pretty much do whatever I want with the software.

Over my trading experience I've developed a range of software applications which help traders make better informed decisions. In fact, I much prefer developing trading systems and tools compared to trading!

Currently FX Algotrader has the following product lines:-
  • Pivot Systems - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and historical systems for identifying hidden support and resistance levels.
  • Median Grid - mean reversion templates for position traders
  • Automated Trendline Trading modules
  • Statistical Arbitrage engine for trading highly correlated pairs
  • Excel Control Suite - an Excel interface for Metatrader which makes EA and indicator tuning much quicker

I have loads of other products in the pipeline and I'm also very happy to develop systems for third parties.

Comments

  1. Hey Everybody,

    For those of you who are interested in making profits by autotrading FOREX,
    I would like to recommend a one of a kind forex autotrading solution.

    It is called EA Builder and it allows you to create custom Forex Indicators and Trading Strategies.

    The instrument includes many features such as:
    * Custom Arrows and Alerts
    * Automated Trading System
    * Trade Just About Anything
    * Alerts
    * Money Management


    FREE ACCESS: EA Builder

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment