What FX AlgoTrader software does
My FX trading background has been 'patchy' - I've traded full time on and off over the last few years. I had a rotten time last year and busted a big account which sent me back into R&D mode. I'd been playing around with Metatrader MT4 which is my trading platform for FX and various indexes and commodities. The underlying language which drives MT4 is called MQL4 which is a query language.
When I first started coding I couldn't make the system play a sound but now I can pretty much do whatever I want with the software.
Over my trading experience I've developed a range of software applications which help traders make better informed decisions. In fact, I much prefer developing trading systems and tools compared to trading!
Currently FX Algotrader has the following product lines:-
When I first started coding I couldn't make the system play a sound but now I can pretty much do whatever I want with the software.
Over my trading experience I've developed a range of software applications which help traders make better informed decisions. In fact, I much prefer developing trading systems and tools compared to trading!
Currently FX Algotrader has the following product lines:-
- Pivot Systems - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and historical systems for identifying hidden support and resistance levels.
- Median Grid - mean reversion templates for position traders
- Automated Trendline Trading modules
- Statistical Arbitrage engine for trading highly correlated pairs
- Excel Control Suite - an Excel interface for Metatrader which makes EA and indicator tuning much quicker
I have loads of other products in the pipeline and I'm also very happy to develop systems for third parties.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete